Monday 16 October 2017

A new 20:20 linocut all ready to go!

How quickly another year comes round! It's not long until the deadline for submitting work to this year's 20:20 print exchange, organised by Hot Bed Press. I've just finished my multi-plate linocut 'Into the Woods' edition of 25, which will be one of a set of prints from Prospect Studios.

'Into the Woods' original linocut by Carolyn Murphy
This original print is based on a sketch of Welsh woodlands, which I did a few years ago. I loved the mix of rock and undergrowth, light and shadows.

Over 500 artists from more than 40 print studios across the UK and beyond are expected to take part again this year, with work touring and on display on-line.

To see more of my work, please check out my website: www.carolynmurphy.co.uk where you will also find an online Shop with currently available work. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment