Saturday 17 August 2019

A Big Treat

I promised myself a big treat and it's here - and very heavy!

Special delivery - one press

You can see the size of the delivery, which somehow my husband managed to get into the house. This is my new Hawthorn etching press, which is now in my studio, up two flights of stairs (don't ask!)

The heaviest bit at the bottom of the stairs!

Assembling the parts

Pristine - on its stand

Thank you to everyone who helped; whether that's helping me to buy it or helping to get it up to the top of the house. I ran some test squares to get it printing lino evenly and then printed etchings of Malaga, as gifts for good friends on our trip in September 2019.  That's a whole different story and blog post!

First test squares

To learn more about my work, please check out my website www.carolynmurphy.co.uk where you'll find my gallery, online shop and links to my social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment